Error message in full:
Not enough information about the recipient.
Try to provide as much information as possible about the recipient.
In order for Maventa to forward the invoice, the recipient must have at least one of the following information:
Maventa ID, EDI ID, VAT / Y ID, e-mail address or postal address.
An error message may mean that the information is incomplete or incorrect.
For example, you may receive an error message in the following cases:
- the recipient has not been given an e-invoice address at all (EDI ID and operator ID) and the address has not been found on the basis of the business ID
- the recipient's operator ID is entered in both the EDI and carrier ID fields, and the EDI ID is completely missing;
- the recipient's operator id is incorrect
- The EDI ID is invalid
So please correct the information in your billing program, and then resend the invoice for the trip.Alternatively, you can re-route the invoice yourself with the correct information via your Maventa account (please note that the information must also be corrected in the billing program in the future):
- Log in https://secure.maventa.com
- Choose "Invoices" -tab and then "Sent" -tab
- Find the invoice with an error, that you want to resend/re-route
- Press "Show invoice"-button to see the details of the invoice
- Scroll down and press "Re-route invoice again" -button
- Choose the way you want to resend the invoice: E-Invoice, E-mail, Print Service
- Fill in the missing or changed information and press "Re-route invoice"
You can find pictorial instructions here.
We recommend that you check the address with the recipient, but you can also retrieve e-invoice addresses from the public e-invoicing address book.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.