Here are instructions on how to log into your company's Maventa account with an emergency code:
1. Go to the Maventa login page
2. Enter your username (email address) and press Next
3. Enter your password and press Log in
4. Instead of the 6-digit code, press Try another way
5. Select "Use one-time emergency code". Copy and paste your one-time emergency code that has been sent to your email.
6. Save the new one-time emergency code that the system gives you. After that tick the box "I have written down my new one-time emergency code" and you will get to your Maventa account.
When you have managed to log in to the company's Maventa account, you can, if necessary, re-enable the two-step authentication so that in the future you can log in with your authenticator and 6-digit code. In this situation, you can start the instructions directly from section 5.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.