If you have allready used the link received via email, you can request for a new one by following instructions;
1. Press the link you had received to your email
2. You'll get a notifiation that states "Incorrect confirmation link". After this you need to press "Request for a new link here"
3. Write your Maventa-account user email
4. Complete "I'm not a robot"-measure and wait for the green check-mark.
5. Press "reset uour password". After this you'll receive an email that contains a new link for password reset.
Alternatively you can also press "One time log in link"-option, and you'll get a login link to your email. By pressing the link, you'll be able to log in to your Maventa-account with a 6-digit code from your authenticator app or with an emergency code.
If you face any challenges with resetting your password, you can contact our support via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback